Who We Are
Rehabilitation Medicine Training Victoria was established in 2012 with funding from the Victorian Department of Health, to oversee Rehabilitation Medicine training in the state of Victoria. Rehabilitation Medicine Training Victoria’s mission is to provide evidence-based medical education resources/support to Victorian Rehabilitation Medicine trainers/trainees and to operationalise the educational/academic principles established by the Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Develop in our trainees the knowledge, skills and attitudes required for successful practice in the specialty of Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Deliver an educational program with associated support services that promote Best Evidence Medical Education in the specialty of Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Provide opportunities for all stakeholders in Rehabilitation Medicine training to pursue further professional development in Medical Education in a supportive environment that caters for individual learning needs.
- Raise the profile of specialty training in Rehabilitation Medicine, with the aim of increasing recruitment, particularly to regional services.
- Implement new technologies and innovations to facilitate delivery of education programs to trainees who have difficulty attending training in person.
Your Career Starts Here
Register now for updates on training, resources, conferences, exams, jobs and more!