RMTV Training Session – Wednesday 16th September, 3pm: Behavioural Management in ABI with Dr Kim Proudlove via Zoom
On Wednesday 16th September, we are pleased to have Dr Kim Proudlove present a session focusing on behavioural management in people with brain injuries. Dr Kim Proudlove, a rehabilitation physician specialising in the area of ABI, is based at Caulfield Hospital (part of Alfred Health).
Dr Proudlove has developed the following learning objectives for the upcoming session:
- Have an understanding on how behavioural issues impact on rehabilitation progress, discharge planning, and integration into the community.
- Recognising the different types of behavioural issues.
- How to monitor, measure and capture behavioural changes.
- The different medications to consider for management of behavioural issues.
- The importance of the development and use of behavioural management plans.
- The key people involved in helping develop and implement strategies for behavioural management for people with brain injuries.
Topic: Behavioural Management in ABI
Presenter: Dr Kim Proudlove
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6197915387